Vesúbia Mountain Park offers activities for the whole family
At the foot of the Maritime Alps and close to the town of Saint-Martin-Vésubie, this unique activity centre is about a 1.5 hour drive north of Nice. Vésubia Mountain Park is divided into 5 indoor areas:
- Water body with 25 meter swimming pool, hydro massage nozzle, paddling pool and both outdoor and indoor relaxation areas,
- Fitness area, 80 sqm area with strength training machines and also relaxation in hammam and sauna with the possibility of massage,
- Adventure and climbing area, fun area for beginners with courses at 10-12 meters altitude,
- Climbing area, with 280 sqm climbing walls of all difficulty levels up to 13 meters height,
- Canyoning area where one moves with rappelling downwards through narrow, wet canyons.
The inner toddler is challenged to the maximum
For all active people who find mountain activities exciting and who want to play the sport in safe and controlled conditions, Vésubia Mountain Park is a paradise. Harnesses, shoes, helmets and other necessary equipment can be rented on site. And the snack bar offers salads, sandwiches, paninis, waffles, smoothies and drinks.
If you want to challenge yourself with climbing, work on your balance, walk down a canyon, step up and challenge your craving for adventure or just relax, then you’ll find all the possibilities at the Vésubia Mountain Park.
Normally, most of the park is open 10am-7pm on all days of the week, but there are variations and exceptions throughout the season when the facilities are closed due to cleaning and maintenance. See the exact opening hours on the park’s website.
There are many possibilities to combine entrance to the different areas as well as the rental of various sports equipment. Prices vary for children and adults, and children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by adults. See prices on the park’s website.
By Mikael Mortensen – 2022